Our daycare program provides a challenging, yet developmentally appropriate curriculum for each age group.
The focus is on experiencing and learning through play, not product or achievement oriented activities.
|INFANTS: “A home away from home.”
- offer personalized care for your baby in a clean, safe and nurturing environment.
- provide activities to develop social, cognitive and motor skills.
- interact with your baby by talking, reading and singing.
|TODDLERS: “Exploring a whole new world”
- offer a nurturing, playful, learning environment.
- provide activities to develop social, cognitive, motor and self-help skills.
- interact with your child during individual and small group time.
- offer daily written/verbal communication with parents.
|PRESCHOOL: “Where creativity, expression and imagination soar”
- provide individual and small group instruction.
- immerse children in opportunities to develop social, cognitive, motor, self-help, language, math and science skills.
- prepare children for Kindergarten (reading and math readiness).
- use observation based assessments.
- encourage children to use educational computer programs.
- provide differentiated instruction for older 4’s/young 5’s.